[GRLUG] Time Clocks and Software

Bill Littlejohn billl at mtd-inc.com
Fri Jan 28 10:59:35 EST 2011

> The Arduino solution looks like the least expensive so far. Do you
>> have any resource suggestions for getting me going in Arduinoville?
>>

> Many. Busy day though so give me a few to put together a decent list.

Ok, so I haven't had much time to gather, but here's some resources to start
you off:

Start with the ultra basic .. Lesson 0
http://www.ladyada.net/learn/arduino/

The official Arduino tutorial page:
http://arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/HomePage?from=Main.LearnArduino

Some more references:
http://www.arduinotutorials.com/
http://www.freeduino.org/

Feel free to email me directly if you want help working out your design. I'm
no expert, but I did a project for remotely power cycling a couple of 120vac
outlets so that I could reset our cable modem from home. So I've got a
design that will switch high voltage / high current loads.
-Bill