[GRLUG] NOT LINUX

Richard Maloley II richard at rrcomputerconsulting.com
Sun Jan 16 18:12:49 EST 2011

I personally use a program called Greenshot - I believe that it may be
opensource. Allows you to select a certain area of your screen and can save
to clipboard or a file.

http://getgreenshot.org/

Thanks,
Richard

"I've lost a machine... Literally _lost_. It responds to ping, it works
completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is."