[GRLUG] Ron, is that you?

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 17:15:03 EST 2011

I share your enthusiasm for the System76
overall, and in fact bought one on your
recommendation.  Like all netbooks - according to
Consumer Reports - the speakers blow, being tiny
and tinny sounding.  And of course the keyboard
is not meant for manly men.  But one knows all
this going in.  In general, the unit is solid as a
rock.  I run Lubuntu 10.10 on it.

   -- Bob