[GRLUG] virtualbox vs vmware

Roger Roelofs roger.roelofs at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 14:15:00 EST 2011

I too have used VB for years and have not had any stability issues.

At work it is Mac host, winXP guests (web site testing and dev db
hosting).  I routinely pause and resume guests 30 or 40 times before a
windows update forces a guest reboot.

At home it is a linux host with winXP guests for web site testing and
streaming Netflix.

I too worry a tiny bit about Oracle, but I decided not to do anything
until Oracle does something stupid with it.  I know there are other
viable solutions I can move to.

--
Roger

Roger Roelofs