[GRLUG] OT, .. simple backup tool?

Dan Taylor slash at darkhaven.net
Fri Jan 7 20:30:31 EST 2011

Check out Allway Sync ( http://allwaysync.com/ ).  I use it to replicate backups across the network on Windows machines.  It's easy to use, has tons of features and is free for moderate personal use (it has a 40,000 files per 30 day period limit for the free version).  For open source alternatives to that, check out http://alternativeto.net/software/allway-sync/?license=opensource&platform=windows <http://alternativeto.net/software/allway-sync/?license=opensource&platform=windows>