[GRLUG] Fwd: [ubuntu-us-mi] Indiana LinuxFest 2011 Call For Speakers

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 16:36:44 EST 2011

Well, I submitted. Here's the description I gave:

I run RosettaCode.org. I will describe or touch on Rosetta Code, its
culture, my role, relationships between competing programming
languages and their communities, the use of chrestomathy as a learning
tool, its value and place in learning languages and programming.

Audience will be encouraged to use their laptops to browse the sight,
and should tweet @rosettacode with questions during the presentation.