[GRLUG] Business service

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Fri Feb 25 06:02:52 EST 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-24 at 21:36 -0500, Bob Kline wrote:
> Yup.  Except in this case, according to
> the guy on the phone, it's offered nowhere
> in MI, much less my zip code.
> Anyone on the list in MI have, say, the 22/5
> business service from Comcast?  Any
> business service?

My employer has two facilities in Michigan on Comcast business service;
one in Troy and the other in Greenville.

The Greenville facility was opened in Febuary of 2009.  According to our
groupware system there have been three outages two of which where fixed
within 8 - 12 hours.  The only extended outage was the big Comcast
rolling blackout in December 2010.
The Troy facility was opened in September of 2010.  Besides the
previously mentioned blackout I don't have any records of outages
[although getting the initial hook-up at that facility was
'interesting', but isn't that true when trying to doing anything in
Detroistan?].