[GRLUG] Is ITT Tech a Good School?

Eric Beversluis ebever at researchintegration.org
Tue Feb 22 13:34:32 EST 2011

On Tue, 2011-02-22 at 10:14 -0500, mooselikebriard wrote:
> Davenport is close for me.  I live near Kalamazoo and that campus is
> close to where I work which of course only matters if the particular
> program is taught there.  I am looking into that matter currently.  I
> surprise myself that I never considered Davenport previously.

Also look at WMU or KVCC+WMU. See what each Registrar will give you when
they've seen all your transcripts and what the remainder would be for
the degree. Remember that the remainder may be more than the total hrs
(usually about 120 sem hrs) less transfer credit if what you need for
the major + gen ed requirements is greater than that.