[GRLUG] Is ITT Tech a Good School?

Steve Romanow slestak989 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 09:34:06 EST 2011

44k is quite expensive.

For that kind of money, I personally would not consider it.   I would do
GRCC or Davenport first.  A lot depends on your resources of course, but
dont gamble future earnings with a buttload of student loans.

I took several courses with distance ed through UMUC (Universtiy of
Maryland University College) and found them to be pretty good.  Still
not as good as traditional BS work, but functional, and certainly
convenient.