[GRLUG] Is ITT Tech a Good School?

Steve Romanow slestak989 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 09:28:20 EST 2011

<old man hat>

Look at your options, choose one, and finish it.

</old man hat>

A completed degree from anywhere will likely prevent your resume from
being weeded out for "no degree".

Temper that with real experience using a wide variety of software (and
fixing your os when it breaks).

Don't think that you can not know windows.  I prefer foss and linux,
however, windows is pretty much everywhere so make sure you are
functional regardless of the workstation they sit you down in front of.

I only say thins because I did not finish.  I have been very blessed to
stay employable, but I certainly would have had an easier time of it
with my degree vs 3yrs of a BSCS.