[GRLUG] Startups at GrWebDev

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 09:05:20 EST 2011

I know I've announced the Grand Rapids Web Development Group on this
list before, but I wanted to let you all know about the next meeting
which is not strictly web related. We're having a panel discussion
(Aaron Schaap, Amanda Choko, and reps from MEDC and SBTDC) about how
to start a business. If you have any interest in this at all, feel
free to RSVP (so we know how much food we need) and join us at the
meeting.

http://www.meetup.com/grwebdev/events/16300749/

--
  Ben Rousch