[GRLUG] Fwd: [MOSG] Functional Languages Meetup

Steve Romanow slestak989 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 16:54:08 EST 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[MOSG] Functional Languages Meetup
Date: 	Tue, 8 Feb 2011 15:36:53 -0500
From: 	Bruce Smith <mosg at reddog.org>
To: 	MOSG <mosg at googlegroups.com>

A colleague of mine ask me to pass this on for anyone who may be
interested.  This all I know on the subject.  See the contacts listed
for more information or questions:

"Some of the guys from biggs & I are planning to try to do
a functional languages meetup in Kalamazoo.
We are planning an organizational meeting Feb 22.

The organizational meeting will 5:30pm, Feb 22 at Biggs|Gilmore
(downtown, next to Shakespeare's). Contact michael.richey at gmail.com
<mailto:michael.richey at gmail.com>
ortimothy.webster at gmail.com <mailto:timothy.webster at gmail.com> to
reserve your slices of pizza."