[GRLUG] Help us find great people

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Tue Feb 1 14:05:42 EST 2011

Hey Ben,

Didn't buy one but got it as part of my Family Support Contract (I
cannot support what I don't have).

Lent it to a friend and just got it back (after 3 months) I think he liked it.

I've used it the last 2 days to show the kiddies youtube stuff, Cake
with Star Wars - What could be better - my 7yr loves this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qF6yjFZbTY

Also last night I tried to explain how the people in Australia have
experienced flooding and showing it really got the point across.

P.S. in my 9+ years of attending the Grand Rapids Symphony I finally
saw someone I knew at this weekend's performance (Sup Kyle?) Perhaps
it was the Star Wars Theme.

Casey