[GRLUG] booting from iscsi target

Mike Williams knightperson at zuzax.com
Tue Dec 20 02:48:02 EST 2011

I remember somebody on the list or at The Warehouse was doing this.
Whoever you are, can I pick your brain on duplicating that feat? I'm
want to get a Virtualbox Windows 7 guest to boot, first from the host
Ubuntu 11.10 but eventually from a guest Windows 2008, to prove to my
employer that Windows 7 will run happily disklessly.

I'm trying to learn about five new things at once here, and my brain is
overflowing!

Thanks.