[GRLUG] $100 tablet

Eric Beversluis ebever at researchintegration.org
Wed Dec 7 12:13:57 EST 2011

For me it would depend on screen resolution and quality. I'm using my
Xoom primarily for reading pdfs (incl _Linux Journal_) and Kindle docs
(which work much better than than on the Kindle). It's working very
nicely, but I suspect the 7" screen would be too small. It would also
create problems with browsers--whether to use the mobile version of
pages or regular versions. Hopefully things will develop so that using
the regular versions of web pages rather than mobile versions will be
the default for Xoom.