[GRLUG] "Will it run Linux?", episode 2

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:58:02 EST 2011

Likely not easily. I'd try a JRE from that era under WINE. As a friend and
Java programmer told me, Java is platform-agnostic *if you know what you're
doing.* Most programmers don't. Worse, you're talking dot-com era, when the
field got flooded by the CS equivalent of gold rush panhandlers...I don't
expect it to have been written well at all...

ZZ