[GRLUG] Bodhi Linux

Roger Roelofs roger.roelofs at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:17:21 EDT 2011

I've been playing with the "Awesome" window manager on my new Arch
install.  It is a tiling window manager with about 8 different tiling
schemes to choose from and can be changed per workspace.  I think I
like it, but I get annoyed when using apps with palettes (like the
gimp) if I forget to choose the 'freeform' version before I launch the
app.  Once I get around to attaching apps to workspaces my life should
be better.  I didn't think I would like a tiling wm, but it is growing
on me.

Roger

Roger Roelofs
Know what you value.