[GRLUG] Bodhi Linux

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 12:31:43 EDT 2011

Anyway care to provide a small word salad
about what e17 is?

On the subject, is anyone actually strapped
for speed?  i.e., what is it you do that requires
more speed than you have?  I suppose this
would get in to how old the iron is one is
running.  Today it wold take effort to get
less than a dual core processor, and quad
core is common and inexpensive enough.

    -- Bob