[GRLUG] Linux use

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 13:24:25 EDT 2011

According to the same source, OS X has
about 6% the desktop market.  Now that's
based on BSD, which would transparent to
most users.  So this suggests that Linux
as much as anything lacks a marketing
vehicle, and both Linux and OS X never
got the $billions of training dollars from
corporations that windoz got.  And of course
people stay with what they know, so now
breaking in to the windoz monopoly will be
very tough.

    -- Bob