[GRLUG] Wednesday Linux Social and BarCampGR Planning Meeting

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 07:48:57 EDT 2011

Tomorrow (8/17) we'll be combining the Wednesday Linux Social with a
final BarCampGR planning meeting at Casey's Warehouse. We'll make it
the extended meeting edition, so we'll start at 7PM and go until 10PM
or until Casey's wife kicks us out. Come on out for Linux talk,
project hacking, gadget show-offs, and talk about this weekend's
BarCampGR.

What: Linux talk, Code hacking, General geekery, BarCamp Planning
Where: Casey's Warehouse, 112 Baldwin St, Jenison, MI
When: Wednesday, 8/16/2011, 7PM - 10PM

--
 Ben Rousch
   brousch at gmail.com