[GRLUG] Centos 6

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Thu Aug 11 13:51:44 EDT 2011

The Fibre Cards are HP 468332-B21- HP NC522SFP Dual Port 10GbE Server Adapter.
When googling this card the controller looks to be: NETXEN NX3031 and
Netxen looks to be owned by QLogic now.
The HP Site shows current Centos drivers.

I know the cards work just wondering if it's worth downloading Centos
6 to retest/re-verify.

My main reason to post to the list was to see if anyone has
experienced issues with Centos 6 drivers, and I haven't heard of any.

Casey