[GRLUG] Humble Indie Bundle 3

John Wesorick john at wesorick.com
Thu Aug 4 23:25:53 EDT 2011

I'm not sure how many of you are gamers, but I just thought I'd let everyone
know they sweetened the pot for the Humble Indie Bundle 3. For those who
don't know, the Humble Indie Bundle is a pay what you want game offering.
All games are cross-platform (Win/Mac/Linux), DRM-free and can be downloaded
as many times as you want (for each platform too). If you pay more than the
average price of $5.33, you also get all five games from the 2nd bundle.
That's a total of 11 cool Linux games for only $5.34+. You can also split
where your money goes between the developers, the EFF and Child's Play. Help
support indie Linux game developers! Also, they only do this for a limited
time. There are 4 days left.
http://www.humblebundle.com/

-John Wesorick