[GRLUG] ssh timed out

Eric Beversluis ebever at researchintegration.org
Thu Aug 4 14:20:41 EDT 2011

The box has a public IP to the 2Wire modem and the outside and it's
NATting the LAN. So when I'm trying to ssh in locally I've got a private
address on the LAN and trying to reach the box at its private address.
Both the (public) URL and the private address work with a browser. I can
ping the box on its private IP address.