[GRLUG] April WMLUG meeting/Ubuntu release party is tonight‏

Patrick TenHoopen ptenhoopen at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 09:52:43 EDT 2011

Greetings,

This is just a reminder that the April WMLUG meeting is tonight.  We will be having an Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal release party.  Ben Rousch will be demoing the latest and greatest.  Pizza and pop will be provided.

We will be meeting at New Horizons' new location at 6 pm in room number 1.  Please note that New Horizons Computer Learning Center has moved.  Their new address is:

630 Kenmoor Ave., SE
Suite 201
Grand Rapids, MI 49546

See the WMLUG website or the New Horizons website for a map.

>From downtown GR, take I-96 East to Cascade Rd exit 40B.  Take first left onto Kenmoore Ave.  Go to the end of the drive and building is on the right.

>From South of GR, take 131 N to I-196 East (exit 86A), then follow the directions above.

Please let us know if you plan on attending.  We hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Pat

President - West Michigan Linux Users Group
http://www.wmlug.org