[GRLUG] not a linux question

Nick Sinclair dukemarlon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 10:06:24 EDT 2011

I've got a non-linux question for everyone. I've recently started a new job
in Grand Rapids but I live in Kalamazoo. I'm already tired of the commute
and am starting to look at apartments/condos for the next year or two but
I'm not too familiar with the area.. I know many of you live in/around grand
rapids, so I wanted to ask for recommendations on decent areas to look. I'll
be around the 131/196 cross most of the time. If there are any suggestions
please let me know.