[GRLUG] West Michigan Ubuntu 10.10 Release Party

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 20:13:13 EDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 7:42 PM, Adam Erickson <adam at openfad.com> wrote:
> I've been to all the places mentioned except Casey's wharehouse. I
> vote for that place anytime.

112 Baldwin St, Jenison, MI

> I'm not going to move to the M section during school but I'm down with BYOB and
> watching others to see how it go.

I have no idea what M section is.

> Also does a GRLUG have to actually meet in GR?

The GRLUG is very open to meeting wherever and whenever. In fact, all
anyone has to do is to declare a meeting, set up a location and time,
and that's about as official as it gets.

However, it is important to note that the West Michigan Ubuntu Release
party is not a GRLUG event (nor is it a WMLUG event) - it is an Ubuntu
Michigan LoCo event. I need to make it clear that these are separate
organizations. If you'd like to know more about the relationship
between LUGs and LoCos, you can check this out
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoWorkingWithOtherGroups

--
  Ben Rousch
  brousch at gmail.com