[GRLUG] West Michigan Ubuntu 10.10 Release Party

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 13:49:55 EDT 2010

OK, I just realized that 10/10 and 10/11 are the last two days of
ArtPrize. I must assume that any venue in or near downtown is going to
be a madhouse packed full of drunken hipster artists.

Therefore, Casey and his overgrown garage/playland, known as The
Warehouse, will be our venue. This means bring your own
beer/coffee/pop, but it also means plenty of room to spread out the
laptops.

Since The Warehouse is unavailable on Tuesday, I will modify the poll
to reflect these new developments.

Thanks Casey!

--
  Ben Rousch