[GRLUG] West Michigan Ubuntu 10.10 Release Party

David van Geest david.vangeest at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 12:32:11 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 12:22 PM, Dan Pilcheck <pilcheck at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Steve Romanow <slestak989 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>> +1 for warehouse.  BYOB (or pop) is a great idea. We can BYO-everything.
>>

> Never been to the Warehouse, but personally I found the coffee shop
> to be cramped. I realize we weren't buying a whole lot from the business,
> but in my limited opinion the staff was... unreceptive.
>
> And, I'm more of a beer guy myself.

Hey all,

New to the group, but I thought I would give my two cents....

I second the vote for beer, and the sentiment that Founders is
incredibly loud, especially on Mondays.

I would suggest HopCat.  The beer selection is unsurpassed, it's in
the same area as Founders, and on Monday and Tuesday it's pretty empty
and quiet (never been on a Sunday....).  I've had improptu get
togethers with 15 people without any issue.  Unfortunately they don't
take reservations.

-David