[GRLUG] 4g "ymax"

Topher topher at codeventure.net
Thu Sep 9 18:10:08 EDT 2010

Anyone heard of Clear "YMax" before?  They had a stand at woodland and I
grabbed a brochure.  The coverage map on their web site looks pretty
decent.  http://www.clear.com/coverage?intcmp=index_d_prmnav_cvg

The web site says "up to" 6M down, "up to" 1M up, but the brochure was a
little more honest, and said the average up is 3-4M.

Home-only is $44/mo, and home+mobile is $64.  All of the plans require a
2yr contract, which is awful in my opinion.

topher