[GRLUG] Python Developers

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 12:17:32 EDT 2010

I didn't really receive any replies on the GRPUG post - so I'm going to post
here.
Alternatively if anyone knows where you can find Python developers please
let me know. (it can't be that hard can it?)

If anyone wants to write some Python professionally -> My company
(Located in Holland, MI) is looking to hire a Python developer
contractually for probably 1-2 months of work.

You would be rewriting some Inventory processes and working to help
automate error detection of these inventory processes.
You would be dealing with psycopg2 and Postgres - Being a Postgres
expert isn't required, general knowledge of SQL syntax would be good.

General Ability to think outside the box, and learn quickly is needed
in our environment.

If you're interested or know anyone that might be please feel free to
contact me.