[GRLUG] Saturday Social reminder

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 10:36:37 EDT 2010

Just a reminder; the Saturday Social is happening today. At least a couple
people will be there from 2PM-6PM, anchoring. Hope to see more of you there.

Location: Subway/Biggby on Chicago Drive, in Grandville (Right next to
5th/3rd)
Time 2PM to 6PM.

Meetings are unstructured; talk about whatever you like, with whoever you
like. We often, but don't always, talk about Linux. We often, but don't
always, talk about computers. We sometimes even get queried about random
things (accessibility for the blind was one topic that came up) by people
nearby who hear a suspiciously high amount of technical content, and have
their own questions. Yes, there's working, free WiFi; they replaced (or
reconfigured; I don't know) the APs a couple weeks ago.

Also, through the Saturday Social, I'm trying to turn that place, at that
time, into geek central. I figure it'd be an interesting thing to do. :)