[GRLUG] {Disarmed} Re: Walk-on VMWare

Michael Glaske mglaske at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 16:34:10 EDT 2010

Hello, I'm new to the list, but I think I might be able to help.  VMWare ESX
in particular has a client software (VIC) that you run in order to manage
the hypervisor.  You can typically download it through the web interface (
http://192.168.1.10 or whatever) on the IP of the box itself, or you can get
it from VMWare's website.  Then use it to logon to setup new VM's or console
into the VM's.