[GRLUG] WebDAV

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 17:11:32 EDT 2010

If you don't need security - apache and mod_dav is a breeze to setup,
especially if you are already familiar with Apache for http serving.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_dav.html

If you have any familiarity at all with Twisted - this is SUPER EASY as
well...it requires less configuration than anything else...

http://akadav.sourceforge.net/