[GRLUG] West Michigan Ubuntu 10.10 Release Party - Final Reminder

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 15:20:27 EDT 2010

Join us in celebrating the release of the newest Ubuntu, Maverick
Meerkat 10.10, from 7PM - 10PM on 10/10/2010, at The Warehouse in
Jenison, MI.

When:   Sun, 10 Oct. 2010 19:00 - 22:00 +0000
Where:  The Warehouse in Jenison, MI
Organizing Team(s):     Ubuntu-Michigan
Announcement:   http://www.doodle.com/e9ay7rwwdzyqqaqy
Global Event:   Ubuntu 10.10.10 Release Party

For directions to the Warehouse, visit this wiki page for a map and a
video: http://wiki.grlug.org/index.php?title=The_Warehouse

We may have some cider and beer generously provided by other members,
but you should bring your own beverage just in case.

If the release goes as planned, I will have USB installers for Ubuntu
32bit, Netbook Remix, and Kubuntu 32bit. I will also try to have ISOs
of 64bit, spare USB flash drives, and actual CDs for those of you on
ancient laptops.

If you are planning to attend, please RSVP on this official event
page: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/411/detail/

--
  Ben Rousch
  brousch at gmail.com