[GRLUG] LCD replacement screen source

David Wise davidn.wise at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 18:05:07 EST 2010

Hey everyone, who knows of a decent source for replacement LCD screens?  My
family has a busted 16" Acer Aspire 6930-6455 that I am searching for parts
for.  The first time I searched ebay I thought I was seeing them for
$80-100.  Now they all are around $300.  I supposedly found one for
$88+shipping on lcdscreensusa.com but I can't find a single review about
that site, so I don't know what to think.  Any help with favorite sources?
--
Dave Wise