[GRLUG] Geek test/job opening

Mike Williams knightperson at zuzax.com
Thu Nov 25 03:39:05 EST 2010

On 11/24/2010 11:37 PM, Joseph McLaughlin wrote:
> I was in the second spot until the third person took the test!
>
> Joe
> There is still a bug in the program must use RAID!

7th place at 57% or so. Not bad for somebody who isn't really a
programmer. Of course, that might mean that only 7 people took the test...

My biggest gripe other than the sheer weirdness of a way to go about it
was the twisted pair question. Unless there's something really weird in
the Cat6 spec that I don't know about, they're all the same. I think
they wanted to see if you could hack the form to produce the right
answer, but I didn't feel like engaging in that particular shenanigan.