[GRLUG] Geek test/job opening

Matt Michielsen mattmichielsen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 13:35:51 EST 2010

My sentiments exactly.  I wasn't trying to insult Kyle or the company
itself, but if I were currently looking for work, I would definitely be
looking for a company doing awesome things rather than a company that has no
history and no obvious public business plan or concept.  I do like the quiz
idea, and it has apparently been a pretty successful screen for a few
companies I've read about on Hacker News.