[GRLUG] Geek test/job opening

David van Geest david.vangeest at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 12:57:17 EST 2010

Yeah, I kind of liked the quiz too, although I was too lazy to hack
the forms or look up some of the answers which had escaped my memory
(I'm not looking for a job).

That said, if I were considering an application, it would be nice to
have some background info on the company, what they do, etc.  I'm sure
Kyle is a good guy (based on his polite email and the recomendations
from Michael and Casey), but there's more to a company than good,
smart people.  Products?  Services?  Business plan?  Location.....?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for _select_ job opportunities being
circulated on a list like this.  But even for the midly curious such
as myself, a website goes a long way towards introducing your company.

David van Geest
http://60cycle.net