[GRLUG] Geek test/job opening

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 11:50:04 EST 2010

Assume?  The job description could
include something like "we are a company
engaged in......"

IT professional reads better than geek IMHO.

"Just do your job" actually sounds pretty good
in today's world.  As long as one knows what it
is anyway.  Creativity is a very overused word
today.  Everyone even mildly competent, making
the most mundane, expected, contributions calls
themselves creative.  Probably doesn't help to
narrow things down much.  A good recommendation
by someone known to be competent in the field
sounds useful.

   -- Bob