[GRLUG] Geek test/job opening

Matt Michielsen mattmichielsen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 08:27:25 EST 2010

My favorite from their images directory was this one:
http://virtualinterconnectsoftware.com/images/customform.jpg-6-21-2006

Reminds me of the geocities days.

<http://virtualinterconnectsoftware.com/images/customform.jpg-6-21-2006>I
didn't look at their test or whatever though.  I have a hard time wanting to
put any time toward a company that I can't find any real history on.  I
guess if I were looking for a job it might be a different story.