[GRLUG] Tech support!

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 07:43:28 EST 2010

Have her bring it to the Saturday Social, where a few of us hang out
socially. I'll take a look at it. As long as it doesn't need to be
opened up, I might be able to fix it there.

The Saturday Social is every Saturday, from 2-6PM, at the
Subway/Biggby in Grandville.
http://wiki.grlug.org/index.php?title=Main_Page#Saturday_Social