[GRLUG] Connecting DHCPd and bind

Dan Taylor Jr. slash at darkhaven.net
Sun Nov 7 15:12:00 EST 2010

Check this article out - I followed it and it worked for me when I setup
the same:
http://www.debianadmin.com/howto-setup-dhcp-server-and-dynamic-dns-with-bind-in-debian.html

What it doesn't cover is generating an rndc key, which can be done with:
rndc-confgen -r /dev/urandom -a
which writes it to /etc/bind/rndc.key