[GRLUG] GRLUG Founder

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Thu Nov 4 15:28:23 EDT 2010

I would like to congratulate one of our Founders Eric Hartwell.
He has been promoted to Dean of an ITT in Minnesota and leaves GR this
SATURDAY!!

I had asked if we could throw a going away party for him and his
response was: If you can pull together a party tonight or tomorrow...
but have a party none the less :) I dont mind parties held in my honor
in the style of a wake. lol

SO

Tomorrows Uninstall Fest will also be considered a GOING AWAY PARTY FOR ERIC.

He will try to attend but is OK with us having a party in his honor.

EVERYONE is WELCOME.

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org