[GRLUG] Uninstall Fest Friday November 5th @ The Warehouse

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Thu Nov 4 10:10:43 EDT 2010

Update....

We're going to be having Carne Asada for food (Mexican Steak Tacos).

Any time after 6PM

Please bring a cordless Drill if you can.

The Warehouse is located behind my house at 112 Baldwin it is the last
house on the Right before you get on the new Baldwin st. ramp OR the
first house on the Left when getting off I196 Exit 69C we are on the
corner of Baldwin and River.

You will be looking for River St. (south side) The Warehouse entrance
is off River (with green awnings) The door says DuBois Marketing.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=112+baldwin&sll=42.924237,-85.828146&sspn=0.187041,0.339203&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=112+Baldwin+St,+Jenison,+Ottawa,+Michigan+49428&z=16

There's a video tutorial from I-196 W on the GRLUG site @
http://wiki.grlug.org/index.php?title=The_Warehouse

Casey DuBois