[GRLUG] internal sd card reader

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Tue May 25 21:52:13 EDT 2010

I know on some hp servers the sd card is a solidstate way of recovering bios
or perform firmware updates and never actually shows up in the system bus
... not sure on dells though... might want to check the manual or look for
it in cmos settings

On May 25, 2010 9:16 PM, "Adam Tauno Williams" <awilliam at whitemice.org>