[GRLUG] Watermarking "Print" Queue

Godwin godwin at grandrapids-lug.org
Mon May 17 19:41:23 EDT 2010

I was looking into merging PDFs and adding bookmarks from a script an came
across "pdf meld".  It's like pdftk on steroids (supports watermarking) and
available for AIX and just about everything else.

Product:
http://www.fytek.com/products.php?pg=pdfmeld  (scroll down for AIX build)

Watermark thread:
http://www.fytek.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=37

not free though...
cheers,
G-

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 5:15 PM, Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam at whitemice.org
> wrote:

> On Sat, 2010-05-15 at 17:12 -0400, Steve Romanow wrote:
> > There is info on the front page wrt a --force to resolve this.
>
> Yea, you can do that.  But then the utility still won't run - because
> there is a missing library.

> > > That is the one I currently tried.  But it is lacking some required
> > > library (same one as getopt).
> on

Ubber::Geek
http://grlug.org/