[GRLUG] eGroupware

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Thu May 13 14:08:57 EDT 2010

On Thu, 13 May 2010, Dan Pilcheck wrote:

> Did you abandon the Zimbra install?

Yes, we did. They no longer support OpenSuSE and it was not a high
priority project.

> I just deployed Zimbra at work and its been running excellent so far. If
> you need it,

I had one of our chaps doing it, and he kept running into problems with
LDAP & the configuration - the Zimbra server would never start, and we
could not find any logs with an indication of the problem so we shelved
it.

> I can offer some troubleshooting help. I initially tested under
> Ubuntu without much complication, but I moved to CentOS
> shortly thereafter. Barring complaints about the password
> requirements,

Interesting, .. would it be worth build a Zimbra VirtualBox OpenSuSE VM?

	Thanks!

	Lee