[GRLUG] eGroupware

Dan Pilcheck pilcheck at gmail.com
Thu May 13 13:51:05 EDT 2010

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 11:23 AM, L. V. Lammert <lvl at omnitec.net> wrote:
> We've been looking for an OS 'Groupware' solution for a while
> [initially replacing Palm style calendaring & contacts] on OpenSuSE,
> .. having been unsuccessful in getting a Zimbra configuration running
> (and Zimbra has apparently abandoned SuSE as a support host OS).
>
> Just ran across eGroupware, .. has anyone ever tried it?
>
>        Lee

Did you abandon the Zimbra install? I just deployed Zimbra
at work and its been running excellent so far. If you need it,
I can offer some troubleshooting help. I initially tested under
Ubuntu without much complication, but I moved to CentOS
shortly thereafter. Barring complaints about the password
requirements, It seems to be a crowd pleaser (Sorry, Kerio
Mailserver, it was just your time).