[GRLUG] FYI, Meijer has good keyboard on clearance.

David Wise davidn.wise at gmail.com
Mon May 3 22:11:49 EDT 2010

They actually have several decent keyboards and desk sets on clearance.  I
picked up a Logitech Cordless Desktop S520 for $30.  I had grabbed a
Microsoft Wireless Desktop 700 for $20 but the mouse constantly going to
sleep was annoying and the keyboard constantly would either drop keystrokes
or looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooock one in uncontrollably...
--
Dave