[GRLUG] new mouse

Dan Pilcheck pilcheck at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 10:15:20 EDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 8:36 AM, Luan Pham <luanlx.louie at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2010-03-24 at 09:41 -0400, Casey DuBois wrote:
>> I have the Logitech also and recommend it (got it at costco).
>
> I got Microsoft and it been good to me so far...

No trackball fans here!?
I'm just about to upgrade to the Logitech Trackman.
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/trackballs/devices/166&cl=US,EN
I have another Logitech ball mouse currently, but it doesn't have a
scroll wheel.
Moving your wrist is so overrated.

And I gotta agree, MS hardware does seem to be pretty solid.

--
Who is to say that the next step in evolution is not a statistical
chance but rather a by-product of our own will?